Browse » Home
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
How to Invert the Colors of an Image on Microsoft Word
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Click the 'Insert' tab to open the 'Insert' Ribbon menu. Click 'Illustrations' and click 'Picture.'
3. Browse to the image you want to open. Click the 'Open' button.
4. Click on the image in the Word document to select it. Click the 'Format' tab to open the 'Format' Ribbon menu.
5. Click 'Artistic Effects' under 'Picture Tools' in the Adjust group.
6. Click the 'Invert Colors' option from the 'Artistic Effects' drop-down menu.