Browse » Home
Saturday, May 25, 2013
How to Copy Paste an Image to a Word Document
Working with Single Images
1. Find the image you want to copy and right-click on it. Select 'Copy' from the pop-up menu.
2. Open the Word document you're working on. Place the insertion point where you want the image pasted.
3. Select the 'Home' tab and choose 'Paste' from the 'Clipboard' group. To customize how the image is pasted, select 'Paste' and 'Paste Special' instead. The 'Paste Special' dialog box appears.
4. Pick an available paste option, such as 'Picture (Windows Metafile),' 'Bitmap,' 'Picture (Enhanced Metafile),' 'Picture (GIF),' 'Picture (PNG),' 'Picture (JPEG)' or 'Microsoft Office Graphic Object' and click 'OK.'
Working with Multiple Images
5. Select the 'Home' tab and expand the 'Clipboard' group to make the 'Clipboard' task pane visible.
6. Find and select the first image you want to copy. Right-click and choose 'Copy.' Select and copy any other images you want to add to Word.
7. Return to your Word document.
8. Place your cursor where you want one or more images added. To paste an image one at a time, click it in the task pane. To paste all the images in the clipboard altogether, click the 'Paste All' button in the task pane.